Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas music, my top favorites

For the fun of it, I did this last year, but I found my Christmas CDs since then, and got a new Christmas CD, so here in no particular order are some of my top favorite Christmas songs:

1) It's Still The Greatest Story Ever Told: Gaither Vocal Band
2) Tennessee Christmas: Amy Grant
3) Redeeming Love: Ernie Haase & Signature Sound
4) Come On Ring Those Bells: Evie - though recorded 31 years ago, no one can beat her version
5) Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree: Brenda Lee - best ever
6) Hey Santa: Wendy & Carly Wilson
7) Christmas Wishes: Anne Murray
8) O Holy Night: Colin Raye - best version, in my opinion
9) God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen: Mannheim Steamroller
10) Winter Wonderland: Colin Raye, joined by the Beach Boys - neat version
11) We Are The Reason: Avalon
12) It's Christmas: Ronnie Milsap
13) I'll Be Home With Bells On: Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers
14) The Gift: Jim Brickman, Susan Ashton, and Colin Raye
15) Our God Is With Us: Steven Curtis Chapman

And below, one of my newest Christmas favorites, an old song, but a new recording. Redeeming Love by Ernie Haase & Signature Sound

0 comments: