Tuesday, October 13, 2009

They were lost, now they are found.....

I am a happy camper! When I moved back to Ohio almost 16 months ago, I never dreamed that my life would be in storage this long, so unfortunately, I buried my Christmas CDs in the storage unit. I have tried half-heartedly to find them a few times, but never had luck, so I went through Christmas last year without them. I decided today to perform a search and rescue and find them or be buried alive trying. I did find them, and they were hard to get to- I had already moved a ton of things, and basically had to brave a "booby trap", but managed to get them. Woo hoo! I love Christmas music! I have been going through the CDs and had totally forgotten all of the Christmas CDs I had. Here for anyone's enjoyment who might be interested, is what I found, plus the 10 or so that I did have here aleady:


  1. 4Him: The Season of Love
  2. 98 Degrees: This Christmas
  3. Alabama: Christmas
  4. Ray Boltz: A Christmas Album
  5. Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir: Christmas At the Brooklyn Tabernacle
  6. Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir: Light of the World
  7. Garth Brooks: Beyond The Season
  8. Garth Brooks: The Magic of Christmas
  9. Booth Brothers: Christmas
  10. Jim Brickman: Christmas Romance
  11. Jim Brickman: The Gift
  12. Jim Brickman: Homecoming
  13. Jim Brickman: The Hymns & Carols of Christmas
  14. Jim Brickman: Peace
  15. Caleb Collins: Christmas
  16. Carpenters: Christmas Portrait
  17. Steven Curtis Chapman: All I Really Want for Christmas
  18. Steven Curtis Chapman: Christmas Is All In the Heart
  19. Steven Curtis Chapman: The Music of Christmas
  20. Kenny Chesney: All I Want For Christmas Is a Real Good Tan
  21. Christmas Grass: Various Bluegrass
  22. Christmas In The Country: Heirloom, Jeff & Sheri Easter, Kelly Nelon Thompson
  23. Covingtons: Country Christmas
  24. A Currier & Ives Christmas
  25. Diamond Rio: The Star Still Shines
  26. Celine Dion: These Are Special Times
  27. Jeff & Sheri Easter: It Feels Like Christmas Again
  28. Bill Engvall: Here's Your Christmas Album
  29. Forester Sisters: A Christmas Card
  30. Kenny G: Faith
  31. Kenny G: The Holiday Album
  32. Kenny G: Wishes
  33. Bill & Gloria Gaither/Homecoming Friends: He Started The Whole World Singing
  34. Gaither Vocal Band: Christamas Gaither Vocal Band Style
  35. Gaither Vocal Band: Still The Greatest Story Ever Told
  36. Vince Gill: Let There Be Peace on Earth
  37. Gold City: Voices of Christmas
  38. Amy Grant: A Christmas Album
  39. Amy Grant: The Christmas Collection
  40. Amy Grant: A Christmas To Remember
  41. Amy Grant: Home For Christmas
  42. Amy Grant: My Best Christmas
  43. Greater Vision: A Greater Vision Christmas
  44. Greenes: A Family Christmas
  45. Ernie Haase & Signature Sound: Christmas With EH&SS
  46. Ernie Haase & Signature Sound: Every Light That Shines At Christmas
  47. The Heart of Christmas: Instrumental Sax
  48. Hoppers: Glad Tidings
  49. Integrity Quartet: Christmastime
  50. Alan Jackson: Let It Be Christmas
  51. Jack Jezzro: An Acoustic Christmas
  52. Lonestar: My Christmas List
  53. Lonestar: This Christmas Time
  54. David Klinkenberg: The Carol of Emmanuel
  55. Manuel Family Band: A Manuel Family Christmas
  56. Martina McBride: White Christmas
  57. Richie McDonald: If Every Day Could Be Christmas
  58. Reba McEntire: Merry Christmas to You
  59. Ronnie Milsap: Christmas With Ronnie Milsap
  60. Newsong: Christmas Hope
  61. Anne Murray: What A Wonderful Christmas
  62. Newsong: The Christmas Shoes
  63. Bebo Norman: Christmas From The Realms of Glory
  64. O Holy Night: Instrumental Sax
  65. Oak Ridge Boys: The Christmas Collection
  66. Paul Overstreet: Christmas, My Favorite Time of the Year
  67. Brad Paisley: Brad Paisley Christmas
  68. Sandi Patti: The Gift Goes On
  69. Ivan Parker: Merry Christmas From Ivan
  70. Squire Parsons: Christmas At Calvary/Christmas With Squire Parsons
  71. Dolly Parton: Home for Christmas
  72. Perry Sisters: The Still of the Night
  73. David Phelps: Joy, Joy
  74. David Phelps: One Wintry Night
  75. Plus One: Christmas
  76. Boots Randolph: A Christmas Holiday
  77. Boots Randolph: Christmas With Boots Randolph
  78. Colin Raye: The Gift
  79. Rescue: The First Christmas
  80. Kenny Rogers: The Gift
  81. Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton: Once Upon A Christmas
  82. Michael W Smith: Christmastime
  83. Songs 4 Worship: Christmas
  84. A Southern Christmas: Various Southern Gospel
  85. Spencers: Home and Christmas
  86. Spiritbound: Christmas Collection
  87. Talleys: A Family Christmas
  88. Talley Trio: It's Christmas
  89. Randy Travis: An Old Time Christmas
  90. Jaci Velasquez: Christmas
  91. Gerald Wolfe: My Kind of Christmas

4 comments:

Craig and Heather said...

um,
i think you might need a few more.

:)

you'll have to start listening in July to get all of that listened to!

Craig

Mark said...

How true - I need to weed some of them out that I never listen to :-)

teacherprincess said...

I thought my mom had a few... Good grief... You are in some definite competition. lol

teacherprincess said...

Oh and if you ever weed some out I would be glad to take them off of your hands.... Lol