Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Indivisible by Travis Thrasher

Book description:

Inspired by true events, Indivisible is a story of love, service, and finding each other all over again.

Darren and Heather Turner share a passion for serving God, family, and country. When Darren is deployed to Iraq as an army chaplain, Heather vows to serve military families back home as she cares for the couple’s three young children.

Darren knows he’s overseas to support the troops in their suffering as their chaplain. What he doesn’t know is how he will get through his own dark moments. And as communication from Darren dwindles, Heather wonders what is happening in her husband’s heart. Meanwhile, she’s growing weary in the day-to-day life of a military base—each child’s milestone Darren will never see, each month waiting for orders, each late-night knock on the door.

When Darren returns, he is no longer the husband Heather once knew. She is no longer the woman Darren wed. And so it’s at home that the Turners face their biggest battle: to save their marriage.

Based on the screen play by David Evans, Indivisible is a tribute to the beauty of serving our country, the courage of choosing love in the darkness, and the power of a God who never gives up hope.

My review:

 I actually don't have a review for this book. I requested it to review a few months ago, and never received it. I contacted the place I review it for 3 times, and no one ever got back to me. The book is still sitting on my account, and I am afraid if I don't do something, I will be penalized....plus it hinders me from requesting books. So I am doing this, so I can at least provide links and get the book off my account as waiting for review.

0 comments: