Tuesday, November 8, 2016

NKJV Study Bible

The NKJV Study Bible, Second Edition is the most comprehensive study Bible available! It has the most complete study system for pastors, teachers, or students who desire accurate study in God's Word. Using the trusted New King James Version, The NKJV Study Bible has "the mind of a scholar and the heart of a pastor." Thomas Nelson's skilled team of scholars has produced the study system to reach for when accurate study in God's Word is the goal.

Features include:

More than 15,000 verse-by-verse study notes
150 Bible times and culture notes
114 articles on key Bible doctrines
350 word studies with Strong's numbers
"Christ in the Scriptures" feature
Topical index
Deluxe Nelson concordance
Full-color maps

My review:

The version:

  The New King James Version of the Bible has long been a favorite version of mine. It was my first move from the traditional King James that I was raised on. For people who love the King James, it is a great way to stay true to the language and style of it, while not having to deal with the outdated words that we no longer use.

This Bible:

  I love how this Bible looks and feels. My leather, bonded leather, and leather like Bibles tend to be black, so having one in this shade of blue is different, but I like it.

The study part:

 I found the study notes in this Bible to be done very well, and theologically sound...... at least the ones I read. There is no way I could review this in good time and read every note.

 This is a study Bible I will enjoy using, and is one I can recommend.


 The NKJV Study Bible is available from Thomas Nelson Publishing.

Thanks to BookLook Bloggers for the review copy.

0 comments: