Sunday, November 20, 2016

My new Facebook page

   This past week, I made a Facebook page independent of my regular one. This is the kind of page authors, celebrities, etc use. I am using it primarily for book reviews, blog posts, and encouraging and funny memes. It is visible to anyone who "likes" the page, and only to those who like it. My Facebook friends do not see the posts unless they have "liked the page.

 This page will be free from politics, and more personal things I post. My regular Facebook page will have rare political posts, family stuff, statuses, and things I can't figure out how to share to my other page.

 So whether you are a friend with me on Facebook, like my page if you're interested in following my blogs, reviews, and other such things. Click this link, or click the Facebook logo up in the left  hand corner of  this blog.

0 comments: