Friday, December 30, 2011

New blog

I started this blog out a few years ago blogging about "stuff": God, church, life, etc. Then I got into reviewing books, and this blog has turned into more of a book review blog. With a new year coming on, I decided I need to blog more, for a few reasons. I have a few friends (yeah - I have friends!) who grumble about my not blogging anymore.... so for them, and for other reasons, I am starting a new blog for the new year. I like the name of this blog, Thoughts of a Sojourner, but it would be too difficult to move all of my book reviewing to a new blog, so this blog will stay here for book reviews, and possibly some other things, but I created a new blog, Ponderings from the Journey, where I will be blogging about "stuff". So, if you're interested, check it out and follow.

0 comments: