Sunday, December 19, 2010

Books... the best of 2010

I read and reviewed a lot of books in 2010, so I decided to compile a list of the ones I liked the best. I tried to do a "top 10", but after cutting down my fiction list, got stuck with 12, so  here they are in no particular order, my top 12 fiction favorites, and top 10 non-fiction favorites:

Fiction:

  1. Nightshade by Ronie Kendig
  2. Unlocked by Karen Kingsbury
  3. The Right Call by Kathy Herman
  4. Don't Look Back by Lynette Eason
  5. Judgement Day by Wanda Dyson
  6. The Bishop by Steven James
  7. Frenzy by Robert Liparulo
  8. Predator by Terri Blackstock
  9. Rooms by James Rubart
  10. In Harm's Way by Irene Hannon
  11. Forget-Me-Not by Vicki Hinze
  12. Deliver Us From Evil by Robin Carroll

Non-fiction:
  1. Bond of Brothers by Wes Yoder
  2. Life Without Limits by Nick Vujicic
  3. Son of Hamas by Mosab Hassan Yousef
  4. Everything Christmas by David Bordon and Thomas J Winters
  5. What Your Son Isn't Telling You by Susie Shellenberger and Michael Ross
  6. The Life Recovery Bible
  7. Crave by Chris Tomlinson
  8. Word of Promise New Testament
  9. Going Rogue by Sarah Palin
  10. Washed And Waitng by Wesley Hill

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't compiled my Best of 2010 list yet, but have no doubt that Predator will be on my list as well. That was one AWESOME book!!! :o)