Thursday, November 14, 2019

Daily Wisdom for Men Devotional

Book description:


You Are a Man of God Being Transformed to Be More Like Him Every Day!

This brand-new devotional collection for men is designed to help them know the heart of God. With an inspiring readings and scriptures for every day of 2020, Daily Wisdom for Men will provide both encouragement and challenge, as you come to know the transforming power of God's love.​



My review:

  I am always on the lookout for a good devotional, and reviewing one gives me a good opportunity to find one and also get information about it.

 This devotional has a few definite pluses:

1)  It is for men, and I am a man. :)

2) It is a 365 day devotional. I prefer those over the kind that are not for a whole year.

3)  Though the devotional is for men, it seems to be very general. Too many devotionals for men are more for married guys, which I am not. I didn't read every day's entry in the book, but I read several, and looked through the book. They do seem to be general for all guys, married or single.

  Each day has the devotional title, a Bible verse or verses to go along with it, the devotional part, and it ends with a prayer. The subjects are hugely varied, and are very well written and helpful. They are fairly short, yet not too short. At the back of the book is listed the six contributors to the book, and a plan for reading the Bible through in a year.

 I recommend this, and it would make a great Christmas gift.


I was provided a copy of this book by the publisher. All opinions in this review are my own.


 Daily Wisdom for Men is available from Barbour Publishing. Thanks to Barbour for the review copy.

0 comments: