Tuesday, February 17, 2015

NASB Note-taker's Bible

Finally, a hardcover Bible that has plenty of room for taking notes during public or private worship, small group fellowships, or any other time or place readers feel the need to make comments in their Bible. No more cramped writing in tiny margins—the NASB Note-Taker’s Bible makes it easy to stay organized and neat. Readers will be able to personalize the text of God’s Word to their lives like never before and will treasure it as a record of their spiritual journey. Includes the complete text of the popular New American Standard translation.
Features:
  • Deluxe wide margins for note takers
  • Complete NASB text
  • Double column text for easy reading
  • Words of Christ in red letter
My review: 

I have never owned or used a NASB Bible, so the translation was new to me. Although I still prefer a couple of other versions, I do like what I have read and seen of this one as I read it for reviewing.

  Note taking or writing in Bibles has never been something I have done, but that is the idea behind this Bible. It has large margins on each page and extra space at the bottom of each page, ideal for writing notes.

  The Bible itself is plain. There are no study notes, pictures, or any bells and whistles. It is done simply with only more space to take notes as its selling point and perk, but for those who do take notes, it is a great tool.

  I did find the print a bit small for reading, and wish they had used a larger font, but some may not have an issue with that.

  It is available in several other versions besides the NASB.


The NASB Note-taker's Bible is available from Zondervan Publishing.

Thanks to BookLook Bloggers for the review copy

0 comments: